BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ready for the Winter Season

So Annie Turri, of http://www.vivid-concepts.com/ and I have spent about six weeks designing and writing the winter portion of the High Country Activities web site http://bit.ly/bWO2rm. This has been a fun project for me as I love to write, and I am passionate about Summit County where I live and everything that this resort area has to offer guests. If you need web site design, Annie is great. My learning curve has been huge and not only have Annie and I figured out a great working relationship regarding the web site, but she has been educating me on Face Book business pages, Twitter, blogging, and RSS feeds, so I have at least a basic understanding of the all of the social media out there. She also sends me monthly diganostics to see how the web site is doing.

I have some great lodging partners to help me with referrals for customers and I believe have chosen the best companies in the area for my activity partners. I have worked with all of these companies for the past 11 years and know that they will provide awesome experiences for all of my guests.

Now we just need some snow. It has been unusually warm this Fall and is not cold enough at night as yet to make snow. With upper 70s during the day it would all melt anyway, even if the temperatures did drop below freezing at night. Some moisture is expected this coming week. Even though I am enjoying these balmy temperatures and still having my summer flower pots blooming for some extra Fall color, we are due for some good precipitation of the wet and white kind.

So start thinking SNOW and planning a winter vacation to Summit County, with four ski areas, Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper and Keystone and two close by in Eagle County, Vail and Beaver Creek. Read about all of these ski areas and what they have to offer on the Lift Ticket page http://bit.ly/adMdGR. You are also able to read about the towns and resorts of Summit County on the town page http://bit.ly/cd7Q63 Event information for the towns and resorts is coming soon.

0 comments: